- Children all met together to discuss their rights.
- Class 1 – Grace & Joseph
- Class 2 – Oscar (abs) & Tillie-Jay (abs)
- Class 3 – Jacob & Lydia
- Class 4 – Ethan & Daisy-May
- Class 5 – Cameron & Jasmine (abs)
- Class 6 – Siobhan (abs) & Jack
Mrs Guy asked the children how they could let their grown ups at home know about their rights. Some of the children suggested that they could tell their grown ups about them and talk about them at home. We also talked about our rights respecting teds and how this was a good way to remind our grown ups of our rights, as the children get to take the ted home and spend a weekend with them and write a diary of the weekend.