We enable all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- Ensure that all children with SEND are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement for example ensuring children with language delay have access to visual prompts, or children with sensory needs have access to sensory breaks.
- Ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities for example providing support in lessons or activities in a small group or 1:1.
- Ensure every child has the entitlement to a sense of achievement and to share this with parents for example winning certificates in Friday’s achievement assembly for academic and non-academic achievements.
- Ensure that extended provision is offered to all children for example Breakfast Club and After School Clubs.
- Ensure that out of school trips are available to all children through providing support or adapting as needed.
- Ensuring that staff have opportunities to access advice and training to meet the needs to all pupils.
- Ensure that resources are available to help children access all areas of the curriculum.