We continuously ensure the provision has a positive impact on the outcomes for all of our children/young people. We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Robust evaluation of policy and practice is regularly carried out.
- Book scrutinies carried out on a termly basis, looking at links to support plans/EHC plans.
- SENCO/SLT/Governor monitoring regular SLT meetings, regular meetings with link Governor, sharing of SEND information at Governor meetings, and through the Head Teacher’s report to the Governors.
- Learning walks – focusing on the support and learning of SEND children, Quality First Teaching and interventions.
- Performance management – linking to the progress of all pupils.
- Questionnaires to staff, pupils and parents.